Take Advantage of the Cloud.
Good Done Great takes advantage of the power and saving that come with a new era in computing called Cloud Computing. Cloud Computing is a style of computing in which real-time scalable applications are provided “as a service” over the Internet to users who need the functionality, but don’t need control over the technology infrastructure that supports it.
The Good Done Great Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) was built exclusively for nonprofits and philanthropy. Using our platform, the third sector can benefit from installing our fully developed and customizable solutions, or develop and deliver their own Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions using drag and drop tools within a standard Web browser.
- Securely Hosted: Build custom apps, or buy prebuilt ones from the App Space.
- Point & Click, Drag & Drop: Use wizards and easy to use visual design tools to build your apps.
- 80% Clicks, 20% Code: Leverage your institutional expertise to build most of your apps visually. You only need to write code for business rules and advanced customizations, and your already trusted vendors can help with that.
- 5 x faster, 50% less expensive: With mission.do it takes less time and money to get your apps to the point where your staff is up and running.
- Mobile Enabled: Apps can be accessed via a dedicated mobile user interface designed for iPhone and Android devices.
- Salesforce and Access Migration: New automated tool makes it easy to migrate your Microsoft Access, Salesforce.com CRM, or Force.com apps to Good Done Great’s cloud.